|Job Title||HR and Recruitment Manager|
|Job Code||(To be completed by HR)||Job Grade||(To be completed by HR)|
|Number of vacancies||1||Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Role Purpose||Candidate is required for the senior HR and Recruitment position. He/She will be Responsible for Completing the recruitment process from requisition through to the onboarding of candidates and managing the overall HR function of the group.|
|KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES|
|Key Accountabilities||Key Activities|
|1. Recruitment of Employees and on -Boarding||· Formulating detailed job descriptions and posting ads in various portals.
· Interviewing candidates on the shortlist and maintaining a database of employees for future vacancies.
· Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates.
· Prepare various methods to evaluate candidates including structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions.
· Responsible for overseeing and training the recruitment team.
· Sharing offer letters to candidates and negotiating the salary packages.
· On-boarding of selected candidates including orientation and completion of registration in Government records.
· Managing outgoing employees with exit interview and their clearance.
|2. Human Resources Management||· Develop and implement HR strategies that are well aligned with our business strategy.
· Conduct smooth and efficient performance reviews.
· Nurture a working environment that is happy, positive, and productive.
· Carefully handle workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
· Keep up to date with the latest HR trends.
· Responsibility for handling all employee-related stuff including insurance and other benefits.
|3. Maintaining Records||· Maintaining Complete records regarding the Hiring Process. E.g., JDs, CVs, Offer letters, appointment letters, resignation letters, etc.
· Ensure that the relevant records in HR are well maintained, and frequently reviewed to check the completeness of the record.
· Maintenance of alumni records for frequent communication with them including managing their participation in related events.
|4. General||· Remain updated with GCC Labor Laws.
· To maintain excellent working relationships with hiring leaders, employees, and candidates.
· Providing relevant reports to the management and other stakeholders as per their requirements.
|5. Knowledge / Skills||
· Fluent in English
|6. Education / Certifications||· Bachelor’s degree in an HR field|
|7. Experience||· 4 – 5 years’ experience in the relevant field.|
|8. Package||· Market competitive.|