Feasibility study is the best way to determine whether a new venture will be viable with investors and developers in the marketplace. Feasibility study analysis tells how successfully a project can be completed, economic technical, financial and legal factors.
With an integrated team of strategy consultants, financial advisors and market analysts, INSIGHTS is uniquely positioned to drive every aspect of feasibility study analysis and subsequent business plan development.
Our Feasibility Analyses provide vital support in selecting the most financially viable option. Working with Clients to minimize risk whilst meeting their investment objectives, we utilize a combination of research and financial modeling in order to identify the most effective development options.
INSIGHTS Feasibilities mainly comprised of 5 phases:
- Site Assessment & Location Study
- Access & Egress Analysis.
- Site visibility & attractiveness.
- Site SWOT Analysis.
- Socio-Economic Analysis & Market Dynamics
- Utilize published data to establish socio-economic drivers of relevant market.
- Characteristics of the real estate market.
- Key trends in the real estate market.
- Market Analysis
- Real Estate Market Overview.
- Demand and supply matrix.
- Targeted segment and their needs and wants analysis.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial analysis of proposed development
- Development of financial feasibility by considering:
- KPIs & Key Ratios Projected P& L
- Projected Cash Flow.
- NPV/PBP analysis.
- Net Present Value.
- Project IRR.
- Pay Back period.
- Strategic Recommendations
- Data Analysis.
- Risk Analysis & Risk Mitigation.
- Strategic recommendations for the successful development and operation of the property.